Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Funky Glitter and Bling Smile Flower 4x4 Card


Hi Dandi Crafters, the challenge over at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats is to create some Flower Power and Bling Up! Oh I love Glitter. It so pretty but the MESS, oh the mess. Not the first mess, that I can deal with. I hate the mess that glitter creates 3 days later as it shed glitter everywhere. LOL Because of the residue glitter shed I have started making glitter paste. I love the effect. When it dries it is so glittery and pretty but no glitter shed 3 days later! YEA!! I just mix the glitter in with some Diamond Glaze. I just love how this little card came out. It is a little 4x4 card to acompany a gift. The flower is from the Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge. I just love that cartridge. I love the little smile the flower has, just so darn cute! I used SCAL to cut out the word smile and glittered that up too because, well that little flower makes me smile! The card is just a little card base I whipped up. Check back tomorrows for Tuesday Take Out for more details about that.
Related Posts with Thumbnails