Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stylish Blog Award! YEA!!

Hi Dandi Crafters! Happy2beScrappin' has bestowed on me a Stylish Blog Award! WOW someone thinks I have got style, well my blog anyway! THANK YOU SO MUCH! To fully accept this award I have to tell you 8 things about myself, and pass the award on to some other's who have stylish blogs. That last one will be no problem. I know lots of people that have stylish blogs!
So 8 Things about myself:
1. The past week I have been in terrible pain because somehow I hurt my shoulder. I am on the mend now, although a little sore, but for about a week moving it was a task.
2. Although I don't pay attention to that sort of thing, I don't like that they recently added an extra astrology sign and "messed" with my sign.
3. I share my middle name with both my daughter and niece.
4. When I serve food to my FAMILY, not to other's; that would be weird, I pick off their plates while doing so.
5. I draw and design on my computer everyday. I have for years. The only time I do not is when I am on vaction.
6. All my kids look alike. It is hard to tell their baby pictures from one another.
7. I am dumbfounded that I have 500 followers. In R/L I tend to be shy and most people that know me have no idea that I have this successful, secretive, creative life on the internet, as in none of those 500+ followers knows me in R/L.
8. When my kids ask me to "Guess What", I guess...so much to the point, that when they automatically say, "Guess What" sometimes they say, " No don't really guess", when they are REALLY bursting to tell me exciting news." LOL, because my guesses are really outlandish.

Now to give this blogger award to some really Stylish People.
Hestia's Helper
My Everyday Gifts
Tammylee's Stamp Corner
Greenbean's Crafterole

2 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Style?? Me?? That's funny, as I sit here in my PJ's with my hair looking like Lucy's after the Vitameatavegamin Commercial!
THANK YOU for thinking of me!

Stacie

Tammylee said...

How fun to read more about you! Guess what, lol! Thanks for the award. Can't wait to get you DT up and running again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails