Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Trendy Blog Award and A Sunshine Blog Award!

LOOK!!! More proof that I am not the lone reader of my blog!!! GOOD TO KNOW!! The very crafty Lolis from My Creative Corner awarded me this blog award! More over it says I am trendy.... Oh that is so much better than what my husband calls it...he always says, "YOU are such a consumer." Be sure to hop over to My Creative Corner and tell her how much you agree with her about my beautiful trendy award...ROTFLMBO {Smile} Don't blog awards just make you feel so good!
To accept this award I have to pass this award along to 10-12 other wonderfully, noteworthy, deserving blogs.

So on with the show in no particular order....
Erin Lee Creative
Life is Beautiful
Wildy Whimsical Crafting Loft
Scrappy Girl
Crafty Raccoon Eyes
Welcome to My G Spot
7 Peas In Our Pod
Everyday Gifts
Cricaholics Serenity
Lolliscraps
Goddess of Whimsy
Tammylee's Stamp Corner

Ladies. thank you all for having such great blogs to inspire and delight all us net users as we travel down the information highway, please take both awards!

4 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

thanks for the award! :)

Lolliscraps said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!

Tazza said...

Congrats on the awards! & Thanks for the awards LOL... I read the post and comments and have been so busy I forgot to come back and get it! LOL I am a forgetful one sometimes..

SweetSassyDiva said...

Thanks so much for the award!

sweetsassydiva-gspot

Related Posts with Thumbnails