Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank You for Appreciating My Blog

Hi Dandi Crafters I appreciate you liking my blog. Recently, Leslie from Wilson Wonders awarded me the stylish Blogger Award! Isn't that a cute blog name, Wilson Wonders. I like that name almost makes me wish my name was Wilson. LOL
Thank you so much to Leslie for giving me this blog award. It is a great feeling knowing that other's like what you are doing! I received this blog award in the recent past, about 2 weeks ago, and followed the rules for passing it along to other deserving blogs so I am going to skip passing it along this time since it was only 2 weeks ago, but wanted to say thank you for thinking of my blog and stylish in the same sentence!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails