Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Holiday Gift Card Holder SVG Download November 30

Hi Dandi Crafters. Happy Take Out Tuesday to you. Today I have a file that you are going to find REALLY USEFUL this Christmas Holiday Season, a Gift Card Holder. This is a simple one piece design, just cut, score and decorate; it couldn't be simpler. If you are in a pinch for time just cut it out in some cute double sided paper or card stock and it will look perfect. You can fit 2 gift cards to cut on piece of 8.5 x11 inch paper.


Of course this file was saved in SCAL 1 so you can use this file whether you are using SCAL or SCAL 2. Also included is the SVG file so you can use, MTC, Make the Cut. You will also find copyright and terms of use in the folder. See the copyright page for exact measurements to cut the file so your gift card fits perfectly inside.

The zip file includes:
•Gift Card Holder(shown in red)

This file contains score marks for fast and easy scoring. However I don't like my paper or card stock to be marred by score marks so you will have to score in a well lit room and some may have to break out the magnifying eye glasses because the score marks are very superficial and SUPER LIGHT. I like to have score lines but I like to have to search for them...LOL

I hope you enjoy this Take Out Tuesday. Take Out Tuesday Downloads are available for download on Tuesday and Wednesday for my regular readers and followers as a Thank You. On Thursday we throw out the left overs. However as a special Holiday Thank You this gift card download will remain active until Christmas to help make your Holiday more merry. Hope you enjoy it! If you do enjoy it I hope you will take a moment to leave a comment and make my Christmas jollier.

Download: No longer available. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.


15 comments:

Trisha said...

This is different from others I have seen. TFS! And thanks for your generosity all the year through. Merry Christmas!

Kim. said...

These is a really nice gift card holder. I am sure I can find a use for it so thanks for sharing.
Kim xXx

DtsArt said...

Trisha Merry Christmas to you!
Kim I am glad you think you can use it. Thank you both for taking the time to comment. It really brightens my day.

Marilyn M said...

thanks for sharing...I can definitely use this!

micki542 said...

New to your site & love the gift card holder. Thank you & Merry Christmas. Micki

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Nov. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

CiNdYe said...

Thank you so much! I'll be putting this file to good use this month! I found you through Creative Busy Hands and look forward to following your blog.

Lori said...

This is great....thank you so much for sharing...can't wait to make one!

My Need 2 Craft said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I have been trying to create my own. I am still learning. :) Now my nieces and nephew will get their gift cards by Christmas. LOL

patti said...

I like this holder. Thank you!!!

DtsArt said...

WOW!! Look so many New faces that have found us today. I hope you all enjoy the file and have lots of fun making and designing gift card holders all through the year.
~Of course I can't forget to say Thank You to my regular followers and poster. It is for you that I post Take Out Tuesday for. Thank You for following and commenting.

Perhaps if you share a gift card you made using my file you can put a link back to my blog so others may find and download the gift card file and enjoy it too!

Unknown said...

Great file..thanx so much for sharing, and making our Christmas gift card giving one less thing to worry about :)

DtsArt said...

You're Welcome Shona. My sister gives GC to everyone every Christmas and I am making a bunch of the card holders for her. :-)

Marg said...

what a great file. thank you.

Crazy Bird said...

I'm afraid I missed this download. Do you have the file available to purchase please?

Related Posts with Thumbnails