Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday SVG File to Download

My daughter is having a birthday soon and I of course needed a Happy Birthday title for a project I am working on. (Come back soon to see the completed project. It is too cute. You won't want to miss it.) So I played around a bit and this is how it came out. It conveys, "let's celebrate your birthday" PERFECTLY, at least I think it does; if it doesn't don't tell me LOL. I thought I would make it available for download. I made mine in pink but I think it would work equally well in blues for a boy, or primary colors for those turning 30,40,50,etc. The Happy Birthday was created and cut at about 5 inches of course you can size it to your needs. I also used Cuttlebug folders to emboss the light pink Happy Birthday and the dark pink Happy Birthday blackout shadow. The file holds both svg files and scut files. The scut files were made with SCAL 1 so you can use them in SCAL 1 or 2. Also included are copyright notice and terms of use and the original dimensions.
The zip file includes:
  • A base Happy Birthday (shown in medium pink)
  • A Happy Birthday Title (shown in light pink)
I did not include the large shadow file(shown in dark pink) because all that it is the base Happy Birthday on Blackout Shadow on 3 in SCAL. I think you can make that yourself and you may not want your shadow that fat so that is why I did not include that in the zip file. If you would like other celebration phrases or words in this style let me know and I will see what I can come up with for you. If you do something with the file I would love to see it drop me a link to it or something.
Download: Curly Fun Happy Birthday Title

17 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

DtsArt said...

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. This file has been downloaded several times this weekend and you are the first person to take the time to say thank you. So Thank You. When people are nice and take the time to say thank you it makes me much more likely to post more freebies on my blog.

Grannymama said...

Thank you for awesome file. I plan to use it for projects for b-day cards for grandkids and for albums.

Linda Kaiser said...

I so love it! Wow!

sucor said...

Very pretty! Thank you for offering it free! It will be great for both cards and layouts.

Veronica Crane said...

Thank you for making this file, it will come in very handy!

Lizbrownde said...

WOW! Very cool idea. I'm very new at using my cricut and love making flower arrangements out of candy molds. This is something new I can try. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more ideas.

Liz Brown, Delaware

JulieAS6078 said...

Thanks for offering this and other free files! My daughter and 2 of my nieces absolutely love pink - which is what caught my eye! I plan to make them a birthday card - in different shades of pink of course ; )

Andre'a said...

Many thanks!! You rock :)

Unknown said...

I just found your blog today, what a find! You are so talented and so generous for sharing with the rest of us.

Thank you so much.
Gayle

Bobbi said...

Thank you. Your blog is wonderful

Unknown said...

Thankyou,Its the perfect phrase for what I want I'm switching it for a masculine look.Karina

LaurieT said...

Thank you for sharing.

LaurieT said...

Thank you for sharing.

Ruth E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth E. said...

Thanks for the file, it will be perfect for the card I am making!

Sandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails