Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Take Out Tuesday: Checkered Square Card SVG Download July 13


Hi Dandi Crafter! I know why Your HERE! It is Tuesday and your hungry for some take out. Well as I hinted yesterday. I got a cute little checked square card. I personally love this look. Checks say whimsical like nothing else, and it doesn't even have to try! LOL
I find little square cards make wonderful cards to accompany any gift you plan on giving. The size shown here is 4x4 but you can easily adjust the size to your needs. This is an easy peasy little card. Just cut it out decorate it to your taste and it looks like you spent so much time on it. Both svg and SCUT files are included in file along with copyright and terms of use. The SCUT file was created in SCAL so it will work in both SCAL 1 and SCAL 2.

The zip file includes:
•Layer A(shown in polka dot yellow)
•Layer B (shown black)
•Layer C (not shown)
•Layer C- ALT (shown in white)

Layer C and Layer C-ALT are both bases for the card. The C-Alt layer is a folded card while Layer C is just a flat note card. You will have to figure out how to score and fold the Layer C-ALT in half all by yourself though. I am sure you can handle it,you are talented....ROTFLMBO {Smile} You know if you posted a link of projects you used my file in it would make my day :-) Now go forth and create.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Related Posts with Thumbnails