Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Bracket Tag SVG Download August 17


Hi Dandi Crafter! Thanks for joining me for another Take Out Tuesday. Today we have a cute little Bracket tag. I needed a small bracket tag with holes on both sides. I looked at some of my cartridges and didn't see one exactly like I needed so I made one up.
You will find both the scut file and svg file so you can cut it with your favorite cutting machine. It was designed with SCAL 1 so it should work both in SCAL 1 or SCAL 2. Also included are the folder is copyright and terms of use.

The zip file includes:
•Bracket Sign Blackout Layer (At the very bottom, shown in blue)
•Bracket Sign Shadow Layer (Shown in green,under the pink layer. Look at the holes.)
•Bracket Sign Layer (Shown in pink)
(hello is not included in the file)

The Shadow layer and the sign layer are the same size, it just depends on if you need a hole or not. The project I needed it for needed a hole on each side. (Sorry, can't show you that one just yet,it is getting ready for publication. It should be posted on my blog around mid November. Along with a very cool announcement. Be sure to check it out.) This file does well being cut small , on my project I cut it at just over 1.5 in width and just under 1 inch in height.
Thanks for following along with me. Enjoy this weeks Take Out Tuesday Freebie. Please download it soon because as you know Take Out Tuesday are available on Tuesday and Wednesday and on Thursday we toss the left overs.

Download:No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

10 comments:

sucor said...

Thank you for sharing this bracket tag!!

DtsArt said...

You are welcome! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I appreciate you being a regular to my blog Sucor

Marilyn M said...

I love the tag with the shadow layer ... thanks for sharing!

DtsArt said...

You're welcome thanks for joining us here for Take Out Tuesday Marilyn

Myrna said...

You are a life saver. I needed that very thing for a card I am trying to get together.
Thank you so much. I enjoy your blog.
Myrna

DtsArt said...

Myrna Good so glad! Great minds must think alike. I created it because I need it for my card too!

Deloris said...

Neat design! TFS!

Trisha said...

Love your blog! This is a cute label/tag/sign!! Thanks for sharing it!

Trisha said...

Love your blog! This is a cute label/tag/sign!! Thanks for sharing it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails