Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cute Chick Logo


Hi Dandi Crafters! I don't show all my graphic work only selective projects. Yes I work more than I let on....LOL hehehe.
I do really like the way this little logo turned out. Maybe I think it will make a cute card stamp too. I recently got to work with Vanessa over at the Country Chicken Creations Blog. She wanted a little chick to call her own. I could totally relate. Gee I have been using my girl for oh 4 or 5 years now. People see my girl and they know it is me. It is kind of cool really. Vanessa came to me because she wanted a chick of some kind drawn so she could get a stamp made from. She wants to stamp the back of her cards that she makes. She makes some super cute ones too. After discussing the chick with Vanessa a bit she told me she wanted a chick with an umbrella and/or rubber boots. I thought that was a super cute idea, so I helped Vanessa bring her idea to life. That is what I like about the graphic work. I meet so many people that have an idea about what they want but don't know how to go about getting the idea out of their head and into a medium that they can use. It is really fun to me. Pop on over to the Country Chicken Creations Blog and have a look at her blog logo it is super cute and a bit different than what is shown here. Feel free to drop me a line if you need some graphic, blog or web site design done, well have fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails