Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Take Out Tuesday 2 More Loopy Frames SVG Download August 3

Hi Dandi Crafters, happy August to you on this fine Take Out Tuesday! This week I have 2 more loopy frames for you. Did you see my Corner Bookmark created using one of the loopy frames from last week? I have a corner bookmark tutorial about it.
I created this week's download  because I need a nesting frame for a card I was making. I wanted some kind of hearts but I didn't want layered hearts so I this is what I came up with. I decided to make it today's Take Out Tuesday Freebie. As you have come to expect I have created it in SCAL so the file should work in SCAL or SCAL 2. You will find SVG format and SCUT format along with copyright and terms of use.

The zip file includes:
•Heart Stencil Frame (shown in water colors and dry embossed)
•Tear Drop Cut Out Frame (shown in pink gingham)

The frames as you see them in the picture measure around 4.5 inches. Enjoy Tuesday's Take Out. I provide Take Out for my regular readers and followers as a thank you. Take Out is available for download on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday we throw out the left overs.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails