Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Loopy Frames SVG Download July 27


Hi Dandi Crafters, Happy Take Out Tuesday to you! Today I have 3 loopy frame mats in the spirit of Martha Stewart. These are just too fun! They can be used separately or stacked together for a funky look. Although I wouldn't use these papers if you plan on stacking them for a project. WHEW tough on the eyes!! LOL They're just cute and they would make fun journaling boxes for Layouts too.

As always you will find both the SVG and the native Sure cuts alot format, SCUT, in the folders along with copyright and terms of use. I cut the polka dot frame at about 5.5 inches, the pink and green medallion was cut at about 4.5 inches and the pink heart frame was cut a mere 3 inches. Although all can be cut smaller than 3 inches the quality of the details did start to degrade if cut smaller than 3 inches.

The zip file includes:
•Bookmark Loopy Frame(shown in pink polka dot)
•Bracket Loopy Frame(shown in pink and green medallion)
•Corner Loopy Frame(shown in pink heart pattern)

I hope you enjoyed Take Out Tuesday's Download. I provide Take Out on Tuesdays for my regulars and followers. Take Out is available for download on Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are not a blog follower considering becoming one so you will not miss any more Take Out Tuesday Downloads.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Tazza said...

Thanks ! I love them.. I am going to have to make something with them as soon as I get a spare moment!

Marilyn M said...

thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails