Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

How SWEET RAK!! from TurnedGypsy

Look what was in my mailbox! I totally wasn't expecting it at all. It is TRUE RAK (Random Act of Kindness). It was from the talented, kind and very sweet, Chris Wooten of TurnedGypsy. I first met Chris a few months ago when I started hanging out on the Cricut MB. She had a few blog questions and wanted some work done on her blog. I told her I could help her out and we have been friends ever since. She emails me from time to time and ask me a question or two and I answer them. I also check her blog out regualarly. Well she emailed me one day and told me she sent me a little something. I was so suprised to see this great book! I am fairly new to card making and I have already learned a few things from the book. I am really enjoying the book. Thank you so much Chris! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails