Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Freebie: I Only Have Eyes For YOU Beaker SVG Download June 1


Hi all of you Dandi Crafters! Thanks for meeting me back here today for another Take Out Tuesday! This week I am providing another sneak peak at my pending Monster Mania release. I only have eyes for YOU! Beaker....LOL Get it, the beaker only has ONE set of eyes, and there for you...hehehe LOL Well I thought it was funny, ok I thought it was dorky too, but it is best you find out how I really am early on.
Anyway as you can tell from this sneak peak along with the last sneak peak that Monster Mania is going to be a light hearted fun release.
The beaker in the sample is about 3 inches high by about 1.75 inches wide. The exact measurements along with copyright and terms of use are included in the folder.

The zip file also includes:
• A base layer beaker (shown dark blue)
• A beaker cap (shown in brown)
• Eyes (shown in light blue)
• A Top Beaker (shown clear. Look close you can see it in the picture)

The eyes are a set of circles and they are grouped together so that no matter how you size them they will stay in proportion to each other. For the example here I cut the eye set 3 different times in black, white and light blue. However, they are eyes and that means you can add or not add as many layers as you like. Of course it is a beaker so you can put a lot of other junk in it besides eyes. LOL Also, I do want to mention that there is only a single eye set included in the folder not two. I didn't want you to be searching for a second one going where is it. I only included the SVG files in this folder as I am not sure how many are actually using the SCAL files. If you are, let me know if that is how you prefer it by posting a comment. I do put up Tuesday Take Out for my regular followers and want to do what is easiest for them.
DtsArt Take Out Tuesday Freebies are provided as a way to say thank you to my followers and available for a limited time only, Tuesday and Wednesday, so be sure to download it soon. Thank you for being a regular to my blog and for following me. If you are not a follower please become one so you don't miss the next Take Out Tuesday Download. OK everyone ENJOY!

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails