Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Take Out Tuesday Mouse Head Vacation Title SVG Download June 28


Hi Dandi Crafters I very recently got back from holiday. My family vacationed as you may have guessed from today's Take Out Tuesday download, in sunny Orlando Florida. Since my mind is still on vacation, I thought I would share a vacation title with you.A great title if you have a holiday planned at the Magic Kingdom, or even on the cruise line, or just a fan of the mouse. Enjoy!

The file as it is shown here is about 1.70 inches tall. In the folder you will find copyright, terms of use and measurements, along with SVG files, mtc files and scut v1 files.

The zip file includes:

•Vacation Shadow Layer (Shown in black)
•Vacation Word Layer (Shown in red and yellow)
•Flag Layer (Shown in white)
•Tiny Mouse Heads Layer (Shown in red)

Overall this file is easy to work with. The only tiny parts are the mouse heads for the flag pole which if you didn't want to mess with the tiny pieces you could leave off.
I provide Take Out Tuesday Freebies as a way to say thank you to my regulars that follow me. Take Out Tuesday downloads are only available on Tuesday and Wednesday on Thursday we throw out the leftovers. If you do not follow me consider doing so, so you won't miss any more Take Out Tuesday Downloads.


Download: No Longer Available

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful tile... Thank you so much for sharing....

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing...I must get back to scrapbooking my disney vacation, it was last Dec...and I have ALOT to do still, so maybe this will jump start me...Thanks

karen said...

So cute!!!!
Thank you for the file.
Karen

Unknown said...

TFS. Great svg. <3 Disney

Trisha said...

This is such a cute title. Thank you.

DtsArt said...

Glad you could use the title

Related Posts with Thumbnails