Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Monogrammed Post It Note and Pencil Holder Teacher Gift Christmas 2010


Hi Dandi Crafters. Today I want to share with your what my daughter is giving her teacher, a post it note message center and a Pencil Holder. The post it note message center is made using a 4x6 frame. Mrs. H likes purple and polka dots. I have noticed often when I see Mrs. H around her desk she is often searching to find a small piece of paper to write down information for a parent or 2. I am hoping this will help her just a little bit with that task. Last year we gave a pencil holder to her teacher Mrs. D and she really seemed to like it and used it so we thought Mrs. H might like one too. I etched an H on the glass. If you look at the picture you will see the H. It looks very pretty in r/l.

Happy Crafting everyone I hope all your Christmas Crafts are coming out like you want them to!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails