Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Holiday Peppermint Gift Card SVG Download November 16

Hi Dandi Crafters. Welcome back to another Take Out Tuesday. I am definitely in a minty mood lately. Today's Take Out is another peppermint themed gift tag. How cute is this for your holiday packages? You can either do the whole layering thing (the pink tag), or use the cut out version (the red and silver) and decorate it or not. I of course chose to decorate mine. Either way it is cute.

After I created it I saved the file in SCAL 1 so it can be used with SCAL 1 or SCAL 2 (I think I am the only one still using SCAL 1. LOL) The native scut file is included along with the svg files so you can use MTC Make the Cut too. You will also find copyright and terms of use included in the file.

The file as it is shown here is about 3.5 inches tall. I have had success cutting this file as small as just under 2 inches tall so you can use the peppermint as embellishments for other cards and layouts.

The zip file includes:
•Peppermint Card(shown in pink)
•Peppermint base(shown in white)
•Peppermint cut out(shown in red)
•Peppermint Cut Out Card(shown in red with cut out decorated with silver glitter circle underneath)

I hope you enjoy Take Out Tuesday. I provide Take Out Tuesday Downloads as a thank you for my followers and regular readers. Take Out Tuesday downloads are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, on Thursday we throw out the leftovers. If you are not follower consider becoming one so you do not miss any more Take Out Tuesdays. I am aware that some of the free svg site do catalog my site in their daily freebies section and that is "swell" but you should be aware that sometimes they catalog my site late Wednesday night when we are just about to throw out the left overs.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

5 comments:

Deb with Dogs said...

Really, really cute! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Trisha said...

Fun idea! Thank you, ma'am!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

DtsArt said...

You are so welcome, I hope it helps you with your holiday projects and wrapping

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Nov. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails