Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cute Pie Recipe Card and Cover For Ready Set Create E Magazine


Hi Dandi Crafters! I am back with another fun creation for Ready Set Create E Magazine. With the holidays here I thought that this was a super cute idea to make use of the Pie Digital Stamp by Prairie Fairy Designs. I added the pie to the top of a cute little recipe card that I designed for this project. We all go to holiday gatherings where every year some great baker (which in my family is NOT ME! LOL) is asked repeatedly for their recipe. This is the perfect way to show it off. After I designed the recipe card, incorporating the pie digital stamp in the design, I topped it off with the cute pie stamp.

 I made a cute slip cover for the recipe card using my SCAL enabled Cricut. I used the Cricut to cut some embellishments to decorate it.Look how cute it turned out! The pie slides right over the top of the cover.

Supplies Used:

Paper: Solid Card Stock: Recollections. Recipe card design DtsArt design using Prairie Fairy Design's Pie Digital Stamp.

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Divine Swirl.

Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials: gingham scallop. Doodlecharms: Green Apple.

Digital Stamp: Designer: Prairie Fairy Designs, digital stamp name, Pie.

Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart border punch, red ribbon, SCAL for the word Pie Accent Die Cut

4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very cute idea

Trisha said...

Great job! This sure is a cute idea for sharing special recipes!

scrapqueen141 said...

Love this and I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring it in my Fantabulous Friday post on the Fantabulous Cricut blog on Feb. 22nd. Come and check it out!

Jaren said...

This is sooo cute!
Jaren
purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails