Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Merry and Brite SVG Download November 23

Hi Dandi Crafters. I know you must be busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and so am I so I will make this brief. Take Out Tuesday's Download is this charming Merry & Brite title.
The title as it is shown here is just about 3.5 inches wide. Saved in SCAL 1 so it can be used in SCAL 1 or 2. Also the SVG file is included so if you have make the cut you can use it too. Copyright and Terms of Use are included in the folder.

The zip file includes:
•Merry and Brite Shadow (shown in red)
•Merry and Brite Word (shown in white)

Take Out Tuesday is available on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday we throw out the left overs. Take Out Tuesday is my way of saying Thank You to my followers and regular readers. If you are not a follower you may want to become one so you don't miss out on any more Take Out.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Simple and cute! Thanks! I like the little brads or studs you used. Shiny, but not rhinestones.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Nov. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails