Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Hi Dandi Crafters! Welcome to another edition of Take Out Tuesday. Today's SVG download is a simple but very useful pinwheel card. It is great for journaling, adding a funky message to another card or even using it as 3x3 gift tag. I use all this pinwheel card all the time!
The zip file contains:
•Pinwheel Card Cut(shown in orange)
If you have never used a Pinwheel card you may have a little bit of a challenge figuring out how to fold it so here is a quick tutorial
1. Score all the side. Then Lay the card in front of you with the half circles on the top and bottom. The pointed circles should be to either side. See picture
2. Fold the bottom circle, the one that is closest to you, up to the middle.
3. Fold the right half pointed half circle toward the middle.
4. Fold the top half circle down to the middle.
5. Fold the left half pointed circle to the middle. Lift the bottom half circle up on the left side and tuck the pointed end under the bottom circle.
It should now look like this.
There you did it. Click the link below to watch this little snippet on folding for a better grasp. The beginning frame is when it is fully open.
Watch Snippet on Folding
I hope you enjoyed today's Take Out Tuesday. I provide Tuesday's Take Out as a way to say Thank you to my regular followers.It is available on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs. Don't forget to follow my blog so you will not miss anymore Tuesday Take Out.
Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.