Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Freebie: Now That's The Ticket! SVG Download June29

Hi all you Dandi Crafters! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Let's dish the Tuesday Take Out. I can hear you saying, yes that's why we're here that's the ticket...Indeed it is the ticket. I have been laying around lately watching tv and movies with my daughter. Lots of them lately have had tickets in them, Willy Wonka and the chocolate Factory, The Polar Express (I always call it the Polar Bear Express and my kid's always correct me. Don't tell them I caught on and I actually know the name.) Anyway sometimes you just need a ticket and by watching these movies I can tell you it can't be any ordinary ticket so neither is mine! LOL
It is a cute little fancy ticket. You will have to put your information inside the ticket however. This actually would make a super duper cute journaling box too.
This ticket as it is shown here is about 3.5 inches wide. You'll find the exact measurements in the text file along with the copyright and terms of use and some tips on assembly. Both svg and SCAL, scut files are included in the folder. The scut file was created in SCAL so it should work in SCAL 2 or SCAL 1.

The zip file also includes:
•A shadow Ticket Layer(shown in blue)
•A Base Ticket Layer(shown in light blue)
•A Top Ticket Layer (shown in white)

I appreciate you visiting my blog and Take Out Tuesdays are my way of saying thank you for being a regular. Take Out Tuesday downloads are only available on Tuesday and Wednesday. If you do not follow me consider doing so, so you won't miss any more Take Out Tuesday Downloads.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

4 comments:

Lolis said...

Love your svg, thank you for sharing!

Trisha said...

A ticket worthy of the finest fantasy! Thank you for sharing the svg.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Trinh said...

Hi Dardi! What a cool blog! Look forward to getting to know you on the DT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails