Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Box Solution

Overall for my Cricut I use SCAL and I haven't in the past bought many cricut cartridges. I like love drawing my own images. Lately however I have purchased a few cartridges and some of those cartridges have been solution cartridges. As you probably know solutions cartridges don't come with a box to protect and put them in. So I wanted to keep the bottom clean and safe so I made a cricut cartridge box to put them in.
I made this file in SCAL 1 so you can use it in SCAL 1 or SCAL 2. It has score line for easy folding except for small flap on either side where it is small and obvious that it needs to be scored and where you should score it. The download includes both an svg file and a scut file along with a text file that list the original dimentions of the box along with terms of use. All that information is always good to have. Enjoy
http://www.pspabcs.com/crtdwnld/dtsartcrtbx.zip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

DtsArt said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. It is so nice of you! Thanks for posting a link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails