Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good Bye to Take Out Tuesday Elegant Scroll Frame SVG Download July 5


Hi Dandi Crafters! Make sure to vote in our poll above Today's Take Out Tuesday is a blast from the past, an elegant scroll frame. This frame was the one that kicked off Take Out Tuesday over a year ago. Since that time I have been offering Take Out EVERY Tuesday, rain, shine,sickness or vacation. Thanks to everyone who has popped in every Tuesday to see what I am up to. But the time has come to say good bye to Take Out Tuesday. Don't worry I am not going anywhere I will still be here blogging away. I will even continue to give out freebies. I just feel Take Out Tuesday has gotten rather stale, so I am going to throw it out and come up with something new. Keep an eye my blog because as I said I am going to still offer freebies, I am just going to take a short recess, regroup, brainstorm and come up with something fun and fresh for all my regulars and followers. I don't want you to get bored. LOL
The file holds mtc,svg files and scut files. The scut files were made with SCAL 1 so you can use them in SCAL 1 or 2. Also included are copyright notice and terms of use and the original dimensions.
The zip file includes:

•A Base Scroll Frame(shown in beige)
•A Middle Scroll Frame (shown in brown)
•A Top Scroll Frame Title (shown in white)

Download: No Longer Available

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much.

Jennifer McGee said...

Thank you for the freebie! I can't wait to see what you dream up next.

Milliejs said...

Thank you so much....glad I stopped by this morning...I would never had another chance to get this lovely frame. Thanks again. Millie

Trisha said...

I have really enjoyed visiting you, and I will certainly continue, Takeout Tuesdays or not! Thank you for all you have offered here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails