Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DtsArt SVG Design Team Frames

Hi Dandi Crafters. The Design Team is making me look SO GOOD this week! Wow did they do a stunning job the Series10 SVG Frames which consist of 5 different frame. You will see from the design team's projects that there are so many possibilities.The design team so exceeded my expectations on this particular project that I am not even showing the normal sample files that I cut out and show because they don't even compare with what the design team did. I am using one of their design samples instead. Way to go and Thank you to my amazing design team!

DtsArt Design Team:
DtsArt Digital Stamp Creative Team:
Aj
Jennifer
Katie Punk Projects
Tammylee
Tazza
We will be seeing the DtsArt Digital Stamp Creative Teams wonderful creations next week.

DtsArt SVG Creative Team:
Alyssa Leanne
Carolyn
Christina
Katie Punk Projects
Katie KtsAngel
Stacie
Steph
Tamie

You can purchase the Series 10 Frames from DtsArt on DieCut Designer DieCut Designer

Now Check out these FAB Frame projects:


1 comments:

katie said...

They all turned out sooo lovely! :)

-Katie S.

Related Posts with Thumbnails