Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

DtsArt Digital Stamp Design Team Inspiration

Hi Dandi Crafters. It is time for a little digital stamp inspiration. I love seeing what the DtsArt Digital Stamp Team comes up with.The DtsArt Design Team is made up of 2 Creative Teams Digital Stamp Team and an SVG
Team.
DtsArt Design Team:
DtsArt SVG Creative Team:
Alyssa Leanne
Carolyn
Christina
Katie Punk Projects
Katie KtsAngel
Stacie
Steph
Tamie
DtsArt Digtial Stamp Creative Team:
Aj
Jennifer
Katie Punk Projects
Tammylee
Tazza
The Digtial Stamp Creative Team was able to work with any digital stamp they wanted. All digtal stamps that the Design Team used can be purchased at DtsArt.com. Be sure to stop by and check them out.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Dardi... These are awesome! I love all the images... I am thinking it is time to add some to my purchased list! LOL! I am sorry for being MIA for so long, things have been crazy, but I am working on getting back into my normal visiting routine! I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Stephanie said...

Great job everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails