Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Hop Challenge Winner

Hi Dandi Crafters. Thank you to all that participated in the Challenge.The enteries were super fun to see. Now to announce the winners:
Grand Prize 1
~ 2 Single digital stamps from my DtsArt.com web site.

~ 1 Single Spring Digital Stamp from The Stamping Boutique. Tracey has graciously agreed to let me give away a digital to one lucky participant. You can choose ONE of the following stamps: Picket Fence, Flower Cart, Rabbit in Egg-Boy, Bunny Egg.

Congratulations!

2 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

YAY for Red Bird!!
She is so proud to have been chosen in the winners announcement!

Even tho there were only 4 of us that entered, I hope you'll do another challenge, Dardi... I had fun with it!!
xoxo
Stacie

DtsArt said...

Oh that is so nice of you to say Stacie!! I am sure that I will even though only 4 entered. But honestly I was fine with that I am after all just a little blog and not known at all as a challenge blog. I am alway happy if any time anyone ever takes a moment to post comments and or notice my blog. LOL
(((HUGS)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails