Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Altered Mini Tin Valentine Mailbox


Hi Dandi Crafters! This months challenge over at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats, Deborah issued the challenge to "Alter Something" alter something besides a card or a layout. What a great challenge! I altered a tin mini mailbox that I picked up from target. It super fun and pretty easy to do.

Look what the lucky winner of this challenge will get, Cricut Cartridge French Manor!



Whew Whoo!! Now isn't that just super! You have until the end of January to enter, so get to altering and pop over and enter!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Love this mailbox!!

Wende said...

Your mailbox is so Romantic. It is also the first one I have seen with a "handle", very clever.
passionatelypaper@gmail.com

Amy C said...

Super cute!! I love the hearts you put on the flag. TFS

K-E Kreations said...

Great mailbox! I just picked one of these up last week to alter for my niece.

Ms_Dee said...

Nice maillbox.....I love altering these lil mailboxes..You did a splendid job with this....Now let me head over to SugarSweetPaperTreats ...to see what they are up to....TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails