Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Hot Chocolate Holder Mug Template SVG Download December 14

Hi Dandi Crafters! Happy Take Out Tuesday to you. How is all your Holiday Crafting going? Mine, whew! It seems every time I finish one project my holiday crafting list grows by 2. LOL! Well once again I am going to try and make your holiday crafting a bit easier with this cute little Hot Cocoa Mug Template. If you are a regular reader of my blog you may remember that the one shown above was the hot chocolate template I made for the Oct/Nov issue of Ready Set Create E Magazine; although, this is the first time I have made it available for download.

Of course this file was saved in SCAL 1 so you can use this file whether you are using SCAL or SCAL 2. Also included is the SVG file so you can use, MTC, Make the Cut. You will also find copyright and terms of use in the folder. See the copyright page for exact measurements to cut the cocoa mug template.


The zip file includes:
•Hot Chocolate Template (shown in blue)

The score marks are a bit easier to see on this template, which means they are actually a bit heavier than I like but nothing that is going to make your hot chocolate holders hideous. LOL

I provide fresh Take Out each Tuesday for my followers and regular readers as a thank you! Take Out files can be downloaded on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs. You may want to become a follower so you do not miss any more Take Out Tuesday.
I hope you enjoy the hot chocolate mug template and it makes your holiday a bit easier and brighter because my followers and regular readers certainly make my holiday brighter and merrier.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I have been admiring this mug cocoa holder! Thank you so much for sharing the svg!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Jatin Sethi said...

what is the date of chocolate day

Related Posts with Thumbnails