Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Holiday Peppermint Gift Tag SVG Download November 9


Hi Dandi Crafters! I think you are really going to want today's Tuesday Take Out Special. Although it is simple in it's construction, you can do so much with it. How cute is this peppermint tag? It also has an outline without the peppermint accents. I am sure that you can find many uses for this tag. The peppermint tag as it is shown here is about 3 inches wide and just over 1.5 inches tall, perfect size for all those holiday packages. You can also enlarge it and make a fold over tag. It also looks super as a large flat tag. Inside the folder you will find the native SCAL scut file, the svg format so you can use Make The Cut. You will also find the terms of use and copyright inside the folder.


The zip file includes:
•Tag Base Layer(shown in white with red swiss dots)
•Peppermint Outline Layer(shown in red)

All the other embellishments are not included. They are just shown to give you inspiration.

Take Out is provided as a thank you for my follower and regular reads on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday we throw out the left over.If you are not a follower you may want to become one so you don't miss anymore Take Out Tuesdays.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

7 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very nice TFS!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very cute, tfs!

DtsArt said...

you're welcome glad you can use it.

Trisha said...

I'll be using this! Thank you!

Unknown said...

adorable.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Nov. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Jega said...

My my how did I miss this cute holiday gift tag? Any way I can still get it?
It is just too cute. I thought I was already a follower but did not receive this notice. :-(
Jega
...learning one tutorial at a time
http://jegaspassion.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails