Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Take Out Tuesday Juicy Apple SVG Download Ocotober 5


Hi Dandi Crafters happy Take Out Tuesday to you! Today I have a juicy apple for you. It seems in the fall I always use a ton of apples, back to school, Halloween bop for apples, apple pie. I could go on. The way this apple was designed you can get a few different looks from it. The apples shown here are cut just over 4 inches tall. You will find the exact measurements along with term of use and copyright in the folder which contains SCAL native cut .scut and can be used in SCAL 1 or SCAL 2. You will also find the SVG format so if you use Make The Cut.

The zip file includes:
•Black Out Apple (shown in Brick Red on the red apple but not visible, shown in Green on the second apple )
•Apple Stem (shown brown)
•Apple Leaf Blackout (shown in white on the Green Apple and Dark Green on the Red Apple)
•Apple Leaf (shown in pink on the Green Apple and Green on the Red Apple)
•Apple (shown in red)
•Apple Inside (shown in manila)

The seeds are cut out with a brown circle behind it. I did not include the circle because I figured everyone can find a circle and many may want to use the actual seeds for even more versatility. So there you have it today's Take Out Tuesday, one Apple several looks.

As always thank you for following me. It is for you my regulars that I post Take Out Tuesday. Be sure to download it soon. Take Out Tuesdays are provided for my followers on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. On Thursday we throw out the leftovers.

Download: No longer available. Please join us next Tuesday when Fresh Take Out will be posted. Be sure to become a follower so you will not miss anymore Take Out Tuesday Freebies. Take Out is posted for my followers to download on Tuesday and Wednesday, on Thursday we throw out the left overs.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

The Honeycrisp apples became available just last week in our area. We eagerly wait for them every year. Thank you for this svg at just the right time!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

DtsArt said...

You are more than welcome Trisha. I find a good apple svg to be very useful. Thanks for your comment.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Oct. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

thank you for sharing...hopefully we will go apple picking for the first time & I can use it on a lo

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the apple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails