Search DtsArt Blog

click to visit www.dtsart.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monogrammed Etched Drinking Glasses

I made these for my Mom who is moving into a new place. She really has everything already. You know how Mom's are but I wanted to get a little something to welcome her home. I decided to etch a W on the glasses. I was blog hopping and came across a monogrammed something that used the font from Tie the Knot, I think  it was, and really thought it was a nice monogram. I don't have that cartridge but I had a swirl that was similar so I just put a simple W on top of the swirl. I really liked how it came out.  The etched W is actually much darker on the glass than it appears in the photo. I think she will like the glasses.       

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great gift!! I bought etching creme and it is just staring at me waiting to come out and play!

I am a Team Fairy for www.cuteandsome.blogspot.com and we have a weekly Designer Showcase. You should hop on over and feature your project! We would love to have you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails