Search DtsArt Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge No # 61 Hunny Bunny Stamps: Bunny Easel Card

Hi Dandi Crafters! YIPPEE! That was my reaction to this weeks MyGrafico Challenge. My Guppie loves Bunnies! Loves Pink! Wow is really even fair to call this a challenge for me? LOL! I spend a lot of time in discussions about bunnies and pink, even pink bunnies. LOL My daughter can't get enough of either of them, she loves them both. LOL I knew that when I was done with this card it was going to sit on her desk. That is in part the reason I made it an Easel card, that and that they are so darn cute.
This was a picture inspiration challenge. We were given this picture and we were to use the colors in the picture to inspire us. Wasn't hard these are wonderful pastel colors.

The wonderful digital stamps are Hunny Bunny Stamps by Sanqunetti Design. Be sure that you pop over to the MyGrafico Challenge Blog and see what all the design members were inspired to do.

I used some lavender colored card stock for the bases of my card. I wanted to pull out the lavender and turquoise in the bunny's dress. I used turquoise polka dotted paper with a bit of grunge applied that I had on my computer. I printed it off on white card stock. I then used SCAL to assist my Cricut to cut out the little square with the bunny printed on it. I thought it needed hearts so I designed the square to have heart stencils in each corner. And you know me, they totally needed some of my Glitter Paste. I also used my computer to change the Somebunny Loves You brush to be softer pastel colors. I then took my only, lonely, Martha Stewart punch to the sentiment.

I have entered the card in the following challenges:
Pocket Full of Posies Challenges Challenge #4 All That Glitters
Cupcake Crafts Challenges: Challenge #103 Lace
Stamp With Fun: Challenge # 71 Lilac and Blue
Wild Orchid Challenge #3 One For The Girls
Creative Card Crew: Cute and Girly
Digital Tuesday Challenge : DTC # 71 Butterflies or Lace
ABC Challenge: A is for August
Simon Says Stamp: Summertime Blues
Charisma Cardz: Challenge: #32 Easel Card

13 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a cute image! love the card! thank you for joining us over at PFOP and good luck! X

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! The picture you used for inspiration really shows in this card! I love the fun colors and that cute bunny!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Tammylee said...

Love the card! Great job in colors.

Katherine said...

Beautiful card!

Faye said...

This is such an adorable card. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

stampinlynn said...

Awe how cute love the colors tfs

Trinh said...

Beautiful easel card, Dardi! The colors are beautiful and I love the touches of glitter.

Nilla said...

Adorable card and image! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Shelly said...

Hi! Lovely card, the most adorable bunny! Love the colours too! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake! Hugs Shelly ;)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the colors on your layout. Nicely done.

Clare Brown said...

such a cute easel card thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

hugs Clare x

Related Posts with Thumbnails